We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. To
ensure quality and satisfaction, we carefully inspect all of our
merchandise before shipping.
Our products are guaranteed from defects if
returned within 30 days of the delivery date and will be
replaced free of charge, provided the original products are
returned. Return shipping and handling are at your own
expense. Packages must be returned pre-paid, as we will not
accept COD deliveries.
If for any other reason than shipping damage and product defects you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return items that are unused and in their original packaging including all tags within 30 days of the delivery date for an exchange or a refund of the purchase price, less shipping and handling. We cannot accept returns for products delivered after 30 days. We reserve the right to determine whether or not a returned item is in its original condition. Return shipping and handling are at your own expense. Packages must be returned pre-paid, as we will not accept COD deliveries.
- Jupiter Freedom Ltd will credit refund within 30 days of reception of all items. We will refund you in the same manner that you paid once the merchandise is received by us.
- Any refunded items is subject to a 15% restocking fee
1. In order to return a product for an exchange or refund you
must first request a Return Authorization Number by emailing
us at firstname.lastname@example.org and providing the
- your full name and full address
- the invoice number of the damaged product
- item number found on the invoice
- date the product was received
- a description the product's damage
- your request for a "Refund" OR "Exchange" - For an
exchange, please mention your choice of replacement
product name found on www.jupiterfreedom.com
2. Within 48 hours, we will send you an email back with your
Return Authorization Number and a return address. Please
note that no returns will be accepted without this number.
3. When returning your items, please send us a copy of the
original invoice inside the package. When shipping, you must
use an insured carrier such as Canada Post, USPS, Federal
Express or UPS.